No. EQ Rewards Points are assigned to a single user account and may not be combined, apportioned, or gifted.
- Do my EQ Rewards points ever expire?
- I forgot to redeem my EQ Rewards points for store credit before my order was placed or my subscription renewal completed. Can I still have them applied retroactively to my order?
- How long after I make a purchase will my EQ Rewards points appear in my account?
- In EQ Rewards, how do I reach Silver or Gold tier status and how long does it last?
- How are discounts applied to an order at checkout?