Journaling daily can be a wonderful practice, both for maintaining your well-being and monitoring your progress with CBD. Whether you're a journaling pro or entirely new to the practice, we have some tricks for you!
When taking your doses of CBD, it can be helpful to note the dose you took, when you took it, and how you felt before and after. If you want to take it one step further, you can also note whether or not you took your doses with food, paired them with a workout, or even if you had coffee!
In terms of identifying positive results with a CBD routine, it's often more about what you don't see than what you do see. It takes time to see the benefits of a CBD routine! On average, our members report their BEST results around three months into following a daily, consistent routine; and along the way, we can be on the lookout for small, subtle, incremental improvements.
Some questions to help guide you toward understanding the small ways in which CBD starts to work:
Stress and Mood:
- Were you slightly less reactive in a stressful situation than anticipated?
- Were you less snappy with your friends and family members during a period of increased irritability?
- Has a friend, partner, or co-worker noticed that you're less stressed? Often, it's easier for others to notice changes than it is to notice them in ourselves!
Quality of rest:
- Are you winding down a little faster than normal?
- Are you waking up one less time overnight?
- Feeling more refreshed in the morning?
- Have you felt less tension than usual?
- Feeling slightly less achy than normal?
The insights you glean from journaling will help you and your Dosage Specialist work together to create the perfect customized routine for you!